CHITRA PUBLICITY CO. was started in 1929 by late Shri KANTILAL MANILAL MEHTA. The office was started at today’s busy and thickly crowded area of Mahatma Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad at Gujarat State. In very early time from 1929 to 1935 activities of this small outdoor publicity shop was much restricted in making signboards, paintings on shops and film banners.
In 1935, First sign board (Now known as Hoarding or rental Bill Board) in its present form was erected at Naginchand hall, Chowk Bazar, Surat. This was the first of it’s kind of hoarding owned, erected and maintained by an individual outdoor publicity company in India.
To acquire more share of hoardings across Gujarat to endorse every brand in the best possible way and sustain the label of the biggest media owner in Gujarat.
To advertise your product/service in the most strategic way at the prime and relevant location that can grab the highest audience.
Why Choose Chitra (B) Publicity?
It is not easy to be in a business for more than 85 years and to maintain leading in the state position for such a long time. At CHITRA we have nearly 10000 nos. of hoardings (approx. 23,00,000 sq.ft.) owned by the company and managed by our dedicated staff of more than 100 people, in the most systematic method.